- London City flyers point to clearing skies
- Boeing names STS Aviation Services in Birmingham as key Wedgetail supplier
- Emirates resumes passenger flights to 9 destinations, including connections between UK and Australia
- Etihad Airways announces move to Beijing’s spectacular Daxing International Airport
- Etihad Airways to launch new service to Vienna
20 more AAI Airports have been declared ‘Single-Use Plastic Free Airport Terminals’.
The Federal Aviation Administration, NASA and their partners in a pilot programme that is laying the groundwork for an Unmanned Aircraft Systems traffic management system successfully demonstrated how such a system can work in the future.