- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
In a recent trial, self-driving guide robot YAPE moved through Frankfurt Airport, accompanying passengers to their gates and helping them to transport their small luggage.
The national airport for Wales has unveiled a timeline of immediate and short term environmental goals.
The San Francisco International Airport has completed the Runway 28L Reconstruction project one week ahead of schedule.
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is now a destination along the West Coast Electric Highway with two new fast charging electric vehicle stations to serve up to four EVs at a time.
Drivers who use the Uber app will use a new waiting zone at Bristol Airport from next month, helping to reduce the number of vehicles parking in lanes and laybys in local villages.