- Progress made on Melbourne Airport’s sustainable solar approach
- Virgin Galactic reveals SpaceshipTwo cabin interior
- New security body-scanners at Canberra Airport
- JetBlue deploys Honeywell’s ultraviolet cleaning system for aircraft interiors
- Vistara receives its first A321neo aircraft with flat-bed business class
Los Angeles World Airports and Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield have teamed up with Breeze to pilot an on-demand food service programme in LAX Terminal 2, offering guests healthy dining options and the convenience to order anytime, anywhere.
Swissport Executive Aviation, a subsidiary of Swissport International AG, is further expanding its business in Morocco.